Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trying to find someone from Balbriggan

• 23-05-2007 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there, I wonder if you can help me, I'm trying to trace someone I used to know from balbriggan and wondered if you know him by chance? Mick Brown he is around 28/29 he has a brother david brown and stewart I think! If you do know him could you let me know trying to get in contact haven't seen him in around 6 years he used to live in Essex England with his girlfriend lynn. If you could let me know would be great. Also if you know Damion oats, Laura O'Riley, ?

Cheers Daniel Smith

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

PM sent to you mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MANITOU HT

Can know one else help?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

think i know the mick browne u are on about. Not in touch with him but try http://www.eircomphonebook.ie/ He's still around the brig.

Think Laura O'Reilly is not living in brig but you should post a note to the guestbook on www.balbriggan.net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

I know him, PM me if you're still trying to get in touch with him. He doesn't live in Balbriggan any more but I can pass your details on to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I've already passed then on to his mam but if you can give them to him then cool :)

• Advertisement

I already dropped the details in the door too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Cool stuff :)

Fair enough, lads.

So do you guys live near his mum? I think I worked out that I live very close to Bluetonic previously. :)

blastman wrote:
    So do you guys live near his mum?

Close enough to Sadie alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Octopus

Bluetonic wrote:

Go on the Toffee's!!
    Someone has to support them.:D :D:D

• Advertisement

Octopus wrote:
    Go on the Toffee's!!
    Someone has to support them.:D :D:D
    ;)

Bluetonic wrote:
    Same row of the estate?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

I used to hang around with Mick and Damien Oats and used to go drinking with them, worked with Mick in the Miler for quite some time before he went he went to uk and worked with bicycles in a raliegh factory I think?

Havent seen them in ages, was in college with Laura's sister and Laura is an ex of my girlfriends brother.

Also was in school with david brown and played soccer with both him a stuart, was in scounts with all of the lads at one stage or another... small world eh!?!

hope all are well, if you get in touch, let me know so I can drop him an email!? If I see him around or David, ill pass on that you are looking for him.

Advertisement