Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liberty X - the end!

Options
  • 23-05-2007 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Well, don't get too upset now but Liberty X have finally called it a day! Is it just me, or did everyone think they'd finished a long time ago?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

eh yea...i can't even remember what they're last song was...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

The only one I can think of now is that - 'sexy, everything about you's so sexy....' They'll hardly be missed!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

They haven't done much lately, but they had a good run in comparison on some of their reality contemporaries..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

The biggest revelation for me was the fact they were still together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Well they could never hope to beat Girls Aloud - ultimate reality tv success. At least we can be thankful that Hearsay didn't last as long as them. Weren't they in the same series as Liberty X? Or am I making things up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

yeah they were in the same series all right,i thought theyd broken up agessssssss ago:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Hearsay won that series, Liberty X was made up of people who didnt make it into hearsay.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

LibertyX actually had a few good tunes (if youlike that sort ot popcrap!) and to be honest I'm surprised they weren't more successful. I blame bad management as they could all sing, were perfect pop fodder and had the necessary looks!

Not my kind of music but they could have been very good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I thought they'd split up ages ago too. I liked their music. Apparently, they're working on individual projects. Maybe they'll have a reunion in 10 years time like Take That!

Advertisement