Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo Tournament

Options
  • 23-05-2007 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Think you are the King of Pro Evolution Soccer? Think you`re better than the best?
    Heres your chance to prove yourself!!

Come along to our 3rd Pro Evo Tournament night, which will take place in the main supporters bar of Tolka Park, Thursday the 31st of May from 7:30pm!

Participation in the tournament will cost 10 euros each, and there will be cash prizes for those finishing in 1st, 2nd and 3rd places! The competition starts from 7:30, and will last several hours, but all participants are asked and encouraged to get down before 7:30, as they will be required to register and pay before they can play. Registration will be open and available from 7pm.

All money raised on the night go towards a very good cause - the SSDG, which will then be used in a very visable and practical way to the benefit of Shelbourne Football Club, and all fans who visit Tolka Park.

In order for the event to run smoothly, we will need as many TV`s, PS2`s, controllers, and PES6 games there as possible. So if anybody can possibly bring along any or all of these items, just for the night, please do! It will be very much appreciated by everyone!!
    In fact, i urge all those who plan to come down to at least try to bring along their own controller!
    Don`t worry... we`ll make sure that everything goes home in as good condition as it arrives!!

Absolutely everyone is welcome to attend, however as the venue has a bar, those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult and will not be served alcohol under any circumstances. These two rules will be strictly enforced on the night, and the management reserves the right to refuse admission.
    Anybody in breach of these rules, or found causing any trouble at all during the night will be ejected.

I hope to see many of you there, and remember, participation in this event is not exclusively open to Shels fans, so invite any Pro Evo loving friends you may have too! You dont have to play to enjoy yourself either, so if you can`t join in the games, come down and join in the atmosphere, enjoy a drink at the bar and a chat, show your support and lets make the night as much fun as possible for all!!

Many thanks in advance to all who will make it down!!

For more info http://forum.shelbournefc.ie/chat/viewtopic.php?t=8578
    For directions to Tolka Park http://www.shelbournefc.ie/tolkapark.php

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Any chance of making this a sticky mods?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Nooone will see it, noone reads stickies.

just keep bumping it.

kdjac

Don't forget to come along to the 3rd Pro Evo Tournament night, which will take place in the main supporters bar of Tolka Park, Drumcondra Thursday the 31st of May from 7:30pm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Fanboy

Will be there, 3 of us. We're useless but enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 bermenstein

I'll be there with me bruver

• Advertisement

Fanboy wrote:
    Will be there, 3 of us. We're useless but enjoy it.

I'm crap at it aswell, only reason I go to the as its in aid of Shels, and I am a hardcore fan:D

If anybody needs anymore info, etc.. just ask.

I would recommend to bring as many people to it, as the more peopleat it the bigger the prize pot.

Oh BTW the bar that the tournament will be played in will be fully open.;)

The venue of the PES night has been moved from the main bar to the VIP bar in Tolka!

For those of you who have never been in there, the entrance to this from the street is located right beside and to the right of the entrance to the main supporters bar.

Everything is still the same, full bar open. Also have the use of a plasma screen for the final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 bermenstein

Just 2 Questions

1 Is the option file default?

2 Club teams or International teams or both?

Advertisement