Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketing help: New products Pattern of acceptance.

• 23-05-2007 4:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

Hey people,
    just doing some exam study and this pattern of acceptance came up. Its not in any books I have looked at and a quick google search turned up nothing,
    If anyone has any links or if it is any books that you know of that would be much appreciated.

The question would be something like:
    New products, services and ideas may be said to follow a curve or pattern of acceptance. Desvribe the curve and its application.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

I can't fathom why people study business/marketing.......People don't have to do a degree in business to own one or manage or anything, natural ability in business is what people should have. Reading all the textbooks people want will never compensate for natural ability in business.

As for your question Shoutman, I don't know the answer. :)

Advertisement