Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rozie's Voyager Blackout review

Options
  • 23-05-2007 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

****ing awesome. Buy this figure now.

Cons: Head looks silly, really don't like the "Cons are evil monsters" angle the movie's taking, I was hoping for a more grown up opposing factions approach.

Pros: Best Helicopter TF ever. Has this amazing presence. One of the most accurate figs. Comes with cute lil' Scorpy!

I recommend geting the LOCs along with this as I believe Jazz and Barricade are (accidentally) in scale with this guy. Since he's meant to be the biggest Decepticon, he only really looks right with the LOCs and maybe a Voyager prime if we get one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Dominatorx

Do you have any problems with Bo,s automorph parts(the chest specifically)?
    Mine slipped its gears at least once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Dominatorx wrote:
    Do you have any problems with Bo,s automorph parts(the chest specifically)?
    Mine slipped its gears at least once.

I forgot all about the automorph :/ I kinda force it. I can' quite figure out how to get it to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

mysteriousblackout.jpg

locfaceoff.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

caption for that pic

"What you looking at, shorty?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Nice pics.
    Must get my ass to the Shops at some piont and nab him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement