Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Replacing a Fog lamp

Options
  • 23-05-2007 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

quick question. Fog lamp is cracked on 96 civic. Best way to go about getting a replacement? scrapyard? supplier?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

If it's a standard factory unit then i'd try www.micksgarage.ie or eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I'm sure there's plenty second hand ones around, considering the amount of fibreglass bumpers that get nailed onto civics

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

eBay or Buy & Sell is probably your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

try modified car forums too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

front fog cracked in my clio years back, cheapest option it to leave it broken, garage didnt notice it on the trade in

often heard of people replacing something small like that and loosing the bumper in an accident the next day

• Advertisement
Advertisement