Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSD Web Design Links

Options
  • 23-05-2007 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

I have designed a web design site in psd and now am in the processes of setting up the hotspots in dreamweaver for the navigiation system put the little script icon which addeds itself to the page when I do so wrecks the design layout.

Is it possible to set up navigiation links in Photoshop that follow through to Dreamweaver.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Afair you can create slices in Photoshop that have HTML properties if you so desire. Using slices in Photoshop for webstuff is great imo, so give it a shot.

You will probably need to use the slice select tool to double click on the slice area and then input the hyperlink address there. Then output the final image slices (select ALL slices if needs be) via Save for Web and make sure you output the HTML. Then open the HTML up in dreamweaver I would imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Althought photshop allows you to do this, I would strongly suggest againt it!!!

It doesn't create the nicest code in the world and in reality, it's not a web authoring tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭tvr

cheers i'll try it thanks again.

Advertisement