Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which hotel?

Options
  • 23-05-2007 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

So a friend has given me a voucher for €250 for Choice Hotels Ireland (Comfort Inn, Quality Hotels and Clarion Hotels) and I'm visiting Dublin to see a concert in the RDS, had a look at the maps and know which is closest but since the card is expiring soon I figure I may as well spend the €250 in one go.

Anyone got any experiences of any of these hotels? Which one would be best IYHO? (bearing in mind that I like a hotel with an enjoyable bar!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Nordie

They each have their own website, check them out and it might help you make a decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The Clarion in the IFSC would be a good bet. Nice bars generally in Clarions. Otherwise the Quality hotel over across the river.

Advertisement