Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor MMS settings for K610i

• 23-05-2007 8:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

Help! I just got a new Sony Ericsson K610i unlocked, and I'm trying to get MMS working, but I just can't! I saw the sticky with all the details, but I'm not sure how to put them in, this phone makes it really confusing...there are data profiles, internet profiles, and they all link into each other.

I tried the meteor website, but it doesn't have downloadable settings for this phone..

Any tips or suggestions? Has anyone here managed to get it working?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I'd send from www.sonyericsson.ie. Much better than the Meteor site for Sony settings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Aha!

Interesting point:

I tried that earlier and it wouldn't work. However, when I put my flatmate's simcard into my phone and used her number, it worked perfectly. :confused:

Sometimes when you port a number to Meteor, the Sony site doesn't recognise that. Bet your mate has an 085 number or a number that's been ported for ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 GOREY

I asked Meteor to unlock my nokia 6101 the other day and they went through every detail. But then told me the machine for unlocking their phones was broken, but when fixed they will text me the code...I did not belive them, I think their customer service is very poor.
    Pet wrote:
    Help! I just got a new Sony Ericsson K610i unlocked, and I'm trying to get MMS working, but I just can't! I saw the sticky with all the details, but I'm not sure how to put them in, this phone makes it really confusing...there are data profiles, internet profiles, and they all link into each other.

I tried the meteor website, but it doesn't have downloadable settings for this phone..

Any tips or suggestions? Has anyone here managed to get it working?

It's actually true.

How is their customer service poor? Not being able to get you a code straight away does not consititute poor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

I've always found Meteor's customer service to be really good, and they open fairly late too.

Chrislad: you're half right, the number that worked was an 085. But my number (087) has been ported for about 2 1/2 years now. Weird.

Advertisement