Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Angelina Jolie

• 23-05-2007 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Just read that she's allegedly taking a year out of making films to be a full time mum. Fair play on her if that's the case. All her kids are so cute! No wonder she keeps adopting more and more of them! Ok, so I was firmly in Team Aniston when Brad Pitt left her for Angelina but I must say, they do make a great couple. Nice to see people who seem crazy about each other, and not just together for photo ops.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I read that Brad is thinking about quitting movies :D wants to concentrate on the family and sure he as enough money to never work again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Fair play on them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lucy333

such a nice couple and parents also:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Wow, she is a busy lady! Just reading now that she's been nominated and approved by members of the Council on Foreign Relations to become one of "the next generation of foreign policy leaders". She will be ranked alongside politicians such as Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter and US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice as a member of the leading US foreign policy think tank.

That seems quite a role for a young actress!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,862 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sorry to drag up an old thread but it was very brave of her to come out and reveal having a double mastectomy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

yeah, a friends partner went through the same 4 years back.. both very brave women.

Advertisement