Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to throw my Limerick East Spanner to most hurt FF/PDs

Options
  • 23-05-2007 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

.....Unfortunately I've only got one spanner so I want it to count as I heft it into the tawdry mess these idots are faffing around in tomorrow.....

Can anyone comment on how best to hurt the crooks of Dail Eireann - I'd like to see as many as possible stocking shelves in Tescos in a few weeks time - although I'd say McDoogle [sic] would get a jammy job as Herr Malcolm, the evil Shift Supervisor ;)

- Word out is that Noreen Fitzgerald and Kieran O'Donnell will be neck and neck for the 5th and final seat, so thinking of giving my 1 to Kieran - who seems to be a solid and worthy contender.

Would love to hear some strategy from anyone here that is informed enough to know where to inflict some pain.

P.S. No Fianna Fail-ures in disguise, with dodgy mis-information please !!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

Vote for ALL of Kieran O'Donell, Michael Noonan,and Jan O'Sullivan plus whatever the Green candidate is and leave it at that!(Preferably the FG candidates first or Labour)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Vote in order . . .

1. O' Donnell (FG)
    2. O' Sullivan (LAB)
    3. Noonan (FG)
    4. Brennan (Green)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Vote in order . . .

1. O' Donnell (FG)
    2. O' Sullivan (LAB)
    3. Noonan (FG)
    4. Brennan (Green)

Crime and Punishment - how apt :)

* Plus my evil, vindictive anti Fianna Failure post just mysteriously changed to # 666 !!!

Advertisement