Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scouser helpline

Options
  • 24-05-2007 7:49am
    Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Are you a Liverpool fan? Depressed? Paid over the odds for a ticket? Still sitting on John Lennon airport runway? Can't talk about it to friends or family? Well there is help:
    Call freephone 0800101010
    That number again 0800 - Won nothing, won nothing, won nothing!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

old but gold:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Its great that the Man U fans have turned over the helpline set up after their San Marino-esque performance against AC :) Fair play to yis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Nice one.:D

A bit like the Weightwatchers Helpline number 1800 80 80 80.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,021 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

shane86 wrote:
    Its great that the Man U fans have turned over the helpline set up after their San Marino-esque performance against AC :) Fair play to yis.
    we have no need for it anymore - being crowned best team in england cheered us all up:p

Although the FA Cup "performance" brought a few back down again:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Tauren wrote:
    we have no need for it anymore - being crowned best team in england cheered us all up:p

I had this same arguement with the Man U lads last night. Personally Im of the opinion that its better to come second in a comp potentially involving hundreds of teams after a ferocious fight against the likes of Barca and Chelsea, rather than the top of 20 with the likes of Watford under you (not to mention the fact the Man U AC match ties with San Marino as the worst match of the year)

Anyway, for a thread in the Soccer forum :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,021 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

shane86 wrote:
    I had this same arguement with the Man U lads last night. Personally Im of the opinion that its better to come second in a comp potentially involving hundreds of teams after a ferocious fight against the likes of Barca and Chelsea, rather than the top of 20 with the likes of Watford under you (not to mention the fact the Man U AC match ties with San Marino as the worst match of the year)

Anyway, for a thread in the Soccer forum :)
    quick...Tell a joke!

Don't forget the CL had teams like......FC Kaunus. The premiership contained 3 of the 4 semi-finalists, and one of the finalists from last season!;)

erm....man walks into a bar.....ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Jabbathegut

Few more funnies from last night

What's Olivia Newton John & Liverpool got in common?
    They both got f*cked in Grease

What's the difference between Olivia Newton John & Liverpool?
    There are plenty of tits in Liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Few more funnies from last night

What's Olivia Newton John & Liverpool got in common?
    They both got f*cked in Grease
    I'm laughing through my disappointment!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

ripping the scousers ,nice one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭opa01_2000

One thing I will say for the Liverpool fans (of which I am not one) - it was John Lennon Airport in Liverpool not Gatwick (where most Man U fans reside)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

What do the AIG initials stand for on Uniteds jerseys?

Almost in Greece.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

Seanies32 wrote:
    What do the AIG initials stand for on Uniteds jerseys?

Almost in Greece.

:p

Advertisement