Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

powerful military SUV

Options
  • 24-05-2007 8:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Check this Gaz BRDM 2 - a proper SUV for Iron Man :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

When I make my millions working in IT (yeah right :rolleyes: ) I'm getting one of those. It'd be perfect for driving around Dublin in rush hour traffic.

I doubt anyone would have the balls to tailgate that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dima_finn

driving around London on this thing with some painted on a body words in arabian would be much impressive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

KTRIC wrote:
    I doubt anyone would have the balls to tailgate that :D
    Everyone would be tailgating that!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Tailgating? "Speedometer: 1050 km"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

you wouldnt care if they tailgated, what are they going to do if they hit you? scratch the paint? OH NO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

dima_finn wrote:
    driving around London on this thing with some painted on a body words in arabian would be much impressive :D

That actually reminded me, wasn't their a guy a few years back who used to drive a yellow tank through London city?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dima_finn

Max_Damage wrote:
    That actually reminded me, wasn't their a guy a few years back who used to drive a yellow tank through London city?

I have no idea :D

• Registered Users Posts: 65,353 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

The sunroof does it for me :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

For 12k its either been in an accident or some one tried to blow it up.

Not worth it!

Advertisement