Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Around Eden Quay

Options
  • 24-05-2007 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm going to a gig in the Laughter Lounge on Eden Quay tonight.

Could someone tell me where's the best place to park?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Irish Life Mall carpark. They have a five euro evening special for the entire night when you enter after 5.30pm i believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Nice one...thanks for that!

Is that in the IFSC direction or where do I go?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

You drive in from Talbat st. as far as I can remember. Past the Plough and the Flowing tide and then its on the left. (opposit side from the Plough)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

jamieh wrote:
    Hey all,

I'm going to a gig in the Laughter Lounge on Eden Quay tonight.

Could someone tell me where's the best place to park?

You'll be fine parking on Burgh Quay, opposite the Laughter Lounge. But whatever you do, don't park down the quays opposite the Custom House (north and south side).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

wyndham wrote:
    Irish Life Mall carpark. They have a five euro evening special for the entire night when you enter after 5.30pm i believe.

Where are you travelling from?.

If you come down Marlbough St. take a left at the bottom (junction of the plough pub and the Abby theatre) and the entrance is about 100mtrs up on your lft opposite the VHI building, its well sign posted.

If your travelling up the quays, take the first left after O'Connell bridge, then take the right at the Abbey Theatre traffic lights and its up 100mtrs apposite the VHI building.

• Advertisement
Advertisement