Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raines

• 24-05-2007 9:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if anyones mentioned this before, but did anybody watch "Raines" last night? Sadly, I think it's already been cancelled, but I thought it was really good.

It features Jeff Goldbloom as a ploice detective who's basically nuts. He solves crimes by imagining the victims as being there with him and tries to piece together what happened, his image of the victim changing as he slowly figures out what happened. It's an odd premise, but it works well and Goldbloom is pretty good in it.

So what did anybody else think of it (or have you all seen it before on satelite/download :D )?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I've been watching it alright, saw the original pilot last year but they seem to have replaced his partner with a different guy now. I thought it was pretty good, pity there are only 8 episodes and then no more.

Why do TV3 keep buying cancelled shows? Is it because they're cheap? They also had Runaway and Vanished (or Kidnapped, can't remember which one but they were pretty much the same thing and both cancelled anyway). Is there any UK/Irish channel showing Heroes or Dexter yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

jor el wrote:
    Is there any UK/Irish channel showing Heroes or Dexter yet?

Heroes is on Channel 6 and also on The Sci-fi channel if you have Sky Digital.

Not sure what the story is with Dexter... FX on Sky Digital were supposed to be showing it but have not started as of yet. I`m really looking forward to it though because I saw the pilot a few months ago and it was excellent... Maybe it will be on FX's autumn schedule?

Just checked the FX website... It lists Dexter as starting in July :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

jor el wrote:
    Is there any UK/Irish channel showing Heroes or Dexter yet?

Dexter was supposed to air a long time ago, around the same time as that ipswich killer thing that went on, because of that in the UK the shoe didnt air.
    By the time they finish airing season 1 here season 2 will have started in the states.

Season 2 actually starts sept 30
    http://www.myepisodes.com/views.php?type=epsbyshow&showid=1123

I cant wait Dexter and BSG are amazing shows but dammit so is heroes and south park lost prison break family guy simpsons american dad weeds sopranos shield .... Stress....

Advertisement