Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party manifesto summaries

Options
  • 24-05-2007 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

I know, I know, leaving it to the 11th hour and all that but I would like to make an informed decision of who I'm voting for. Anyway, on the FG website, they have a full page of highlights from their manifesto (plus the full thing) but both FF and Labour just have their full manifesto on their respective websites - over 150 pages of it.

I have checked both websites and can't find anything similar to the one FG have (which makes sense like, some people ain't gonna wanna trawl through over 150 pages). Can anyone send me a link or are they just publishing the full manifesto?

I do have an idea of what each party wants having listened to the news coverage etc over the last while, but would like to get the full picture.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭johnlambe

The Green Party manifesto has a summary (several pages) at the start of the document. I don't know about the others. They might have something similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

FF - www.thenextsteps.ie

If you click each of the ten boxes on the main page it gives a summary.

Advertisement