Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newmarket-on-fergus broadband

Options
  • 24-05-2007 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭

hi lads, I just moved to Newmarket-on-Fergus, co. Clare
    i was Magnet customer, but they do not serve Clare at all (neither do Smart)
    I have done some searching and found out those options, which (I think)
    will be the best for me:

http://www.cinergi.ie/
    2m/256k for 24,99 + 5,95(for unlimited downloads)
    but they have set-up fee of 39,99

and

http://www.imagine.ie/dialup/always_plus.php
    2m/256k for 19,99 (no limits???)
    and set-up fee of 24,99

have you heard of those companies?
    are they any good?

or have you heard of any other providers that serve Newmarket-on-Fergus?

cheers
    flapjack

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

Intellectual Property Violations - Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities. Also, engaging in activity that violates privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others. imagine subscribers responsible for acts prohibited in this Policy may have their services terminated at imagine's discretion. If this Policy is violated, the subscriber agrees to pay imagine all costs arising from the violation, including (but not limited to) transmission of said messages, the receiving, processing, and storing of replies, whether to the subscriber or to imagine, and any other costs incurred. These costs will be billed hourly at €127.00 per hour, with a minimum charge of €252.00 per incident. Payment of such charges by the subscriber will not prevent imagine from seeking other damages against the subscriber.

sounds a bit dodgy, aint it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

no way is imagine or cinergi unlimited , read their terms and conditions properly .

they are OK for a bundle if you make a lot of landline calls but you would be best with a BT bundle I will wager.

Sponge Bob wrote:
    no way is imagine or cinergi unlimited , read their terms and conditions properly .

they are OK for a bundle if you make a lot of landline calls but you would be best with a BT bundle I will wager.

so i did:
    Transform your time online with Cinergi Broadband
    no more dial up, waiting to connect and engaged tones
    faster internet connection that is always on
    make and receive telephone calls while you are on the internet
    download music, photos, software and movies in seconds
    unlimited download option only €5.95 per month ***

*** Not available with Cinergi Cruise package

sounds fair for me, any trick here?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

its €6 EXTRA to be uncapped , not €6 for BB

fl4pj4ck wrote:
    http://www.cinergi.ie/
    2m/256k for 24,99 + 5,95(for unlimited downloads)but they have set-up fee of 39,99

this is what I wrote previously

c'mon lads, no one has any past with these?

• Advertisement
Advertisement