Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anschutz Laminate Stock on ebay (UK)

Options
  • 24-05-2007 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

Guys there is a cracking Anschutz stock on ebay ending tonight for anyone that would be interested, Gemini buttplate and handstop and it looks mint, was considering a sneaky bid myself but to be honest I don't need it, I just thought it would be pretty to have it!

Its looks very well cared for and someone will be very lucky to get it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170113142662

Ends just before 6pm

And no I'm not the seller!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Meh.
    If I was going for a wooden stock, I'd get beech or walnut or some solid wood, not a laminate. Laminate stocks, at least for air rifles, have a history of breaking at the stress points on the stock in many designs (usually the top of the pistol grip in air rifle stocks).

Besides, aluminum has too many advantages over wood for competitive shooting. You just can't get as shallow a fore-end on a wooden stock. I don't think I'd go for a wooden stock unless it was for a club or for a beginner (where you want less adjustments, not more).

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

Agreed, but it is a beauty.

And the Gemini FRBP is worth £200+

I agree with you on the shallow fore-end, best seen in the gemini stock, its fab

Still, a nice stock in good nick for someone.

Advertisement