Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with funding

• 24-05-2007 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I recently got accepted into a number of colleges in the UK to pursue full time training in ballet.

One of these colleges offered me a full scholarship and I was delighted.
    However yesterday I was informed that they would not longer be able to fund me as their allocation of funds was cut by the UK government.

The course is three years in duration and its all I've ever wanted to do. Unfortunately the fee are approx £9000 sterling a term :eek: :(
    Facing these kind of fees plus the cost of living abroad in the UK, I doubt I will be able to go.

Does anybody have any advice as to any type of funding that would be available to me? The Arts Council doesn't seem to support students in my situation....

Advertisement