Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sponge bobs election prediction galway west

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Higgins will be the second one elected .

Once O Brolcháin goes Michael D will be elected . I am still stunned at how well Crowe did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Did anyone hear the girl on Today FM at around 4.40? to paraphrase, she said that there was sh1t(her words) in the water and the people of Galway have voted to keep drinking sh1t.
    Fair play to her. Ask the people of Clare how long a boil notice can go on for....

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

O Brolchain means Bradley apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Sponge Bob wrote:
    I am still stunned at how well Crowe did.
    Sure every house I go into these days has his grinning face looking back at me from beside the phone. Those free jotters he posted out all over the place have done their damage. Ah the joys of a solid marketing campaign.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Its scary to think that someone who cannot get a pass in pass english could end up running the country owing to the power of marketing :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

Sponge Bob wrote:
    Its scary to think that someone who cannot get a pass in pass english could end up running the country owing to the power of marketing :eek:

2 reasons crowe polled so well. one is is that he is popular in Bohermore city area, the main reason is that O cuiv supporters in the city were directed by o cuiv to pass his vote to Crowe. no other reason, and O cuiv has come out on the record to say it. As for Noel Grealish. Noel Grealish works very hard at constituency level. Hes not up in Dublin all the time. And if you look at the results around ireland its the hard working TD's at local level who have done well. As for the Greens in Galway, he self destructed, his comments on the outer bypass and then saying he would support the claregalway bypass were seen as opportunistic. He is well spoken, but has he delivered locally , I do not believe so. Padraig mcCormack did really well also. And even Healy Eames polled well.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

So when are we meeting to firebomb the council buildings?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

SyxPak wrote:
    So when are we meeting to firebomb the council buildings?
    Ballista or Catapult?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Sponge Bob wrote:

Sure wasn't Martin McGuinness Minister for Education in the North and he left school very young. He was good at Chemistry though :D:D:D

Advertisement