Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sale Sale Sale

Options
  • 24-05-2007 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi Boardies im selling my 00 Alfa romeo 156. I am one of the few alfa lovers who thinks they are one of the sexyest cars on the planet. However due to company job i am now driveing a mondeo and have to sell my beloved Alfa, For full details check out Motortrader.ie and look under alfa section, I Promise you will not find an alfa as classy looking or at a bargain price as mine, Car is fully colour coded (Masterati Blue) with 17" Momo alloys, ALL ELEC,REAR BOOT SPOILER,SIDE SKIRTS,SUNROOF,NOKIA CARKIT,IPOD CONVERTER,CD PLAYER, NCT'D TILL SEPTEMBER 08, hAVE A LOOK ON THE WEB AND GIVE ME A CALL IF GENUIENLY INTERESTED. Thank you;) ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Your betting heading over to adverts with this...

I am sure it will be locked in a second ,(at least it will save us from another alfa thread)....

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Registered Users Posts: 65,353 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

jhegarty wrote:
    I am sure it will be locked in a second ,(at least it will save us from another alfa thread)....

Indeed. Thanks for the heads up, jhegarty :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement