Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cost of replacement car key?

Options
  • 24-05-2007 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Have a 05 Toyota corolla. anybody know what it would cost to get a replacement key?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭gafarrell

Ogie16 wrote:
    Have a 05 Toyota corolla. anybody know what it would cost to get a replacement key?
    Dont know about Toyota cars but I know that it cost me €175 for my Audi.

€120 for a vectra, without the central locking button, just a plain key.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Ogie16

Going to be pricey enough so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Can be done for free if you have this cover on your car insurance.I got them for free through hibernian.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

drdre wrote:
    Can be done for free if you have this cover on your car insurance.I got them for free through hibernian.

was this an optional extra or part of a standard policy?
    I have only 1 key left which has a broken boot release button would like to get a replacement..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

neacy69 wrote:
    was this an optional extra or part of a standard policy?
    I have only 1 key left which has a broken boot release button would like to get a replacement..

I didnt pay any extra for this service.Im insured fully comp

Advertisement