Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7-10 Split Conversion

Options
  • 24-05-2007 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭

Did you ever get one?.
    I didnt but heres a couple...1&2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Nope :( I did however see one converted by a teammate when we played against the house team in the Colleseum in Cork.

I have come close once, I hit the 7 pin and it dropped and rolled across to nudge the tenpin...but not knock it. Oh well, someday :D

I have seen a four year old convert a 4-7-10 without using bumpers :eek: Total fluke as the kid hit the gutter more often than any pins but in this frame she knocked 7 pins on her first shot, leaving the split and then on the second shot she converted it!

EDIT: I love the look on Mark Roths face when he sees that he's left a 7-10. He looks like he's about to cry, we all know that feeling :D

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭keltoms

i got one last night on the nintendo wii, great shot it was :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

I like this one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_DljO6ehIc&mode=related&search=

The guys technique is wonderful, and on his first ball, his final position on the lane is beautiful, especially the way he holds it until the pins fall. Class

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I did, what a fluke!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

I got a 4-7-10 before. never a 7-10. I dont often leave the 7-10 maybe once or twice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 WildFox

I have spared it once in my life. I picked up a 11lb ball and launched it at the 10pin which bounced back and hit the 7pin.

Worse thing about it was that nobody was around to see it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

dubtony, that one's a 6-7

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Yep. Definitely not a 7-10. There's no way a ball can hit the outside of the 10 pin at the right angle to hit the 7 without falling in the gutter.

I've seen one 7-10 conversion and rocked the 7 pin with the 10 once or twice myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

haha, well spotted. I was so overawed by the guys style that I didn't notice. Sure it's as obvious as the nose on your face, especially when the pins are picked up by the machine. Nice one

Advertisement