Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favourite PPV matches

• 24-05-2007 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭

was watching summerslam 2002 last night and id forgotten how good the match angle and rey had,it was a blinding opener,the card itself was pretty damn good with hhh vs hbk in shawns comeback match and brock vs rock in a very good main event, angle v rey stole the show for me though,anyone got any other favourite ppvs matches that werent just the main event (although you can include those too) some of mine would be:

angle v michaels-wrestlemania 21,just a fantastic wrestling match
    michaels v jericho- wrestlemania 19,ditto
    lesnar vs big show-surivor series 2002,the kind of match that suited both men,short,explosive,big power moves and the sight of brock f-5ing the big show had me marking out when i watched it live
    dudleyz vs hardyz-royal rumble 2000-a great table match
    mike awesome vs tanaka-one night stand 2005,these two stole what was one of the best ppvs of 2005

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Savage v Steamboat - Wrestlemania III
    Hardyz v Dudleyz - Rumble 2000
    Royal Rumble 1992
    Angle v Benoit - Rumble 2003
    Jericho v Benoit - Rumble 2001
    Warrior v Rude - Summerslam 89
    Rock v Austin - Mania X7

Just to name a few :)
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

Rock V Austin - Mania X7
    HBK V Bret Heart Wrestlemania???
    HBK V Angle Wrestlemania 21

Nothin Recent Neways!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Rock V Austin - Mania X7
    HBK V Bret Heart Wrestlemania???
    HBK V Angle Wrestlemania 21

Nothin Recent Neways!!

hbk and bret fought at 12,iron man match,never really rated that match to be honest,its fantastic in the last few mins but the rest is dull as hell in places

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Agreed, that Ironman was god awful up til the last five minutes. There was some really good submission stuff though for its time during the match, but sadly the restholds went on for too long.

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Benoit/Jericho ladder match Royal Rumble 2001
    Benoit/Angle Royal Tumble 2003
    HBK/HHH/Benoit Wrestlemania XX
    HBK/Vince Wrestlemania 22
    Raven/Rhyno Backlash 2001
    Undertaker/HBK Badd Blood 1997
    Mankind/HBK In Your House Mind Games
    Mankind/Undertaker HIAC King Of The Ring 1998
    Foley/Orton Backlash 2004

Those just off the top of my head :D