Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Digital customer service

Options
  • 24-05-2007 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭

Apologies for long rant.

Anyone having trouble with their ntl recently? Ours has been down since last friday (upgrade message on the screen) and every time one of us in the house rings up we are given different and conflicting stories. To be honest their customer service seems like a joke.

First time we rang they immediately asked were we from our area before we had given any customer number or any other details. They then preceded to tell us they hadn't heard of any problem there and we were the first to ring up but someone would check on it. Another housemate then rang the next day and again they told us they had not had any problems logged about it but we were given guarantees that it would be fixed. This went on for several phonecalls and days, each time promising someone was out to fix it but the next phonecall claimed they hadn't been sent.....ridiculous stuff.

Obviously it's been taken off our bill but all I wanted was an honest answer. Yesterday I had a girl apologising to me saying nothing was in the system about it. She then put me on hold, said she had personally talked to the engineers and logged it in the system and they would be out in the next 24 hours as it had to be an area fault. I left a note for my housemates to this effect with the girls name.

Apparently they had already talked to her on saturday about it and gotten nowhere so they rang again and talked to someone else who confirmed nothing was being done and it must be a problem with our house. The only time people could come were between something like 10 and 4 or if we wanted saturday we would be waiting a month - her words. Apologies if any of you work there but they are a total joke.

Comments

Advertisement