Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless BB in Bramblefield, Clonee?

Options
  • 24-05-2007 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I checked left and right for availability, and it looks like I can get clearwire or ripwave, but not digiweb metro/wireless nor breeze. This information has been "extracted" from websites or sales centre drones.

However, I can see people in the area with wireless antenae on their rooftops, the ones looking like a diamond. What's the story? Am I missing a wireless provider? Do they just have them for decor?

FYI: Bramblefield is adjacent to the N3 and to the Huntstown estate in Clonsilla.

Thanks,
    JP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭gingerGiant

Hi joypad

sorry the reply was so long coming only came across this now, those diamond shaped dishes you can see in your area are almost certainly irish broadband dishes, they use those for their breeze service they have a mast just across the n3 from you in macetown near where ibm is located. I know there serviceis available in both Hansfield and Glenealy downs both of which are further away from mast than you so i reckon you would get this.

Advertisement