Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few Gags

Options
  • 24-05-2007 3:09pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A husband and wife had four boys. The odd part of it was that the older three had red hair, light skin, and were tall, while the youngest son had black hair, dark eyes, and was short.
    The father eventually took ill and was lying on his deathbed when he turned to his wife and said, "Honey, before I die, be totally honest with me - is our youngest son my child?"
    The wife replied, "I swear on everything that's holy that he is your son."
    With that the husband passed away. The wife then muttered, "Thank God he didn't ask about the other three."

A kid comes home from school with a writing assignment. He asks his father for help. "Dad, can you tell me the difference between potential and reality?"
    His father looks up, thoughtfully, and then says, "I'll demonstrate. Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. Then go ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then come back and tell me what you've learned."
    The kid is puzzled, but decides to ask his mother. "Mom, if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Robert Redford?"
    "Don't tell your father, but, yes, I would."
    He then goes to his sister's room. "Sis, if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Brad Pitt?"
    She replies, "Omigod! Definitely!"
    The kid goes back to his father. "Dad, I think I've figured it out. Potentially, we are sitting on two million bucks, but in reality, we are living with two sluts."

Satan vists the church
    One bright, beautiful Sunday morning, everyone in tiny Jonestown wakes up early and goes to their local church. Before the service starts, the townspeople sit in their pews and talk about their lives and their families.

Suddenly, at the altar, Satan appears!! Everyone starts screaming and running for the front entrance, trampling each other in their determined efforts to get away from Evil Incarnate. Soon, everyone is evacuated from the church except for one man, who sit calmly in his pew, seemingly oblivious to the fact that God's ultimate enemy is in his presence. This confuses Satan a bit. Satan walks up to the man and says, "Hey, don't you know who I am?" The man says, "Yep, sure do."

Satan says, "Well, aren't you afraid of me?" The man says, "Nope, sure ain't."

Satan, perturbed, says, "And why aren't you afraid of me?" The man says, "Well, I've been married to your sister for 25 years."

A little nine year old girl was in church with her mother when she started feeling ill.

"Mommy" she said "Can we leave now?"

"No" her mother replied.

"Well, I think I have to throw up!"

"Then go out the front door and around to the back of the church and throw up behind a bush."

In about two minutes the little girl returned to her seat.

"Did you throw up?" her mother asked.

"Yes" the little girl replied.

"Well, how could you have gone all the way to the back of the church and return so quickly?"

"I didn't have to go out of the church, Mommy" the little girl replied, "They have a box next to the front door that says 'for the sick'."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 starbaby

hahaha, i loved the last one!
    sounds like something off overheardindublin.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

starbaby wrote:
    sounds like something off overheardindublin.com
    Made up?

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Chunks

*yawn*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

xzanti wrote:
    "I didn't have to go out of the church, Mommy" the little girl replied, "They have a box next to the front door that says 'for the sick'."

That one was alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I liked them all. 5 stars for you :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

haha very good

Advertisement