Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Corsets?

• 24-05-2007 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Am i the only one to find corsets and bustiers go out of shape very easily?
    I am a size 12 and definatly no bigger on top but i find that the boned bit goes out of shape after a while.
    So i bought a 14 for a little extra room and despite it being too big especially around the back, when i sat down it was slightly out of shape again after about 5 minutes!
    Am i just too pear shaped so to speak for them?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Just buy a good one, it should never lose its shape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Keep an eye out for more expensive ones in the summer sales - got an amazing one in bt's last year reduced to twenty euro. Still hasn't gone out of shape and I'm a total pear shape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

I'm no expert on this kinda stuff.I defo can't answer your question. BUT all I can see is, on behalf of the men of this world, god bless you for persevering, coz corsets are HAWT :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

What type do you buy? Really the best are Vollers.

I don't know of any Irish stockists, but there's an excellent one near where I live in the UK and I had a fitting one day to see what they were like - the quality really is excellent.

You can take your measurements and get a custom fitted one from their website - www.vollerscorset.co.uk

They have some gorgeous designs, with the proper fastenings and they last forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Scally07

tallaght01 wrote:
    I'm no expert on this kinda stuff.I defo can't answer your question. BUT all I can see is, on behalf of the men of this world, god bless you for persevering, coz corsets are HAWT :P

Too right, sexy as Fook but classy at the same time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement