Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap ball pythons

Options
  • 24-05-2007 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi all I am just letting you all know about ball pythons for sale in Purple and Gold in Enniscorthy, they are only 6 or 7 weeks old, am just Saying because they are abit clueless about them and I want to see them gone asap

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 adder

are they the same ones on www.add.ie ?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Padjo1981

NO these are in Wexford
    adder wrote:
    are they the same ones on www.add.ie ?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭dbrock

you def wannaheck there feeding as cheap ball pythons come on the market at the mo ufeeding and can be a pain in the arse just be carefull there is a reason why there cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Padjo1981

I know exactly why they are so cheap, the shop who has them dose a fear factor thingy and they did it for the late late show so they got in 40 Ball Pythons for it and are stuck trying to sell them now.
    dbrock wrote:
    you def wannaheck there feeding as cheap ball pythons come on the market at the mo ufeeding and can be a pain in the arse just be carefull there is a reason why there cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭dbrock

Padjo1981 wrote:
    I know exactly why they are so cheap, the shop who has them dose a fear factor thingy and they did it for the late late show so they got in 40 Ball Pythons for it and are stuck trying to sell them now.

any shop that gets in snakes for such a stupid reason shouldn be selling them, thats just stupid they are still animals after all,,, to be honest they shouldn be selling anything if thats what they think of there animals,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭SCI

dbrock wrote:
    any shop that gets in snakes for such a stupid reason shouldn be selling them, thats just stupid they are still animals after all,,, to be honest they shouldn be selling anything if thats what they think of there animals,

I agree.
    They are probably captive farmed or wild caught royals which
    are likely full of parasites.They will give there new owner a complete
    nightmare with vet bill to match and will likely dye if not in experienced hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

The Reptile Haven in Dublin has baby royals for sale for €75, but Ben doesn't let them go until they start feeding. He kept some of last year's batch for 6 months b/c they were crap feeders

I got a baby royal off him in July '04, luckily for me it was the 'defrosted mouse, die, die, die!' variety

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

got one of theses and he ate last night for the first time yaaaaaaaa

Advertisement