Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest way to pay employees in Uk/North

Options
  • 24-05-2007 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi
    I have hit a slight problem I hope someone can help me with. I need to pay casual employees in the UK and up North. I was hoping to do this by euro cheque but a few have discovered their banks charge large fees for accepting euro cheques. I rang my bank and they do not do Sterling cheques.
    Can anyone suggest on what is best method for me to pay them without either of us incurring major charges-bank draft, sterling postal order??

(Due to it being casual work I would rather not take the route of bank transfer for each one of them)

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

E x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Well electronic transfer would appear to be the quickest and cheapest method of doing it, with some banks only charging pence for it.

Advertisement