Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nightwish Announce New Singer

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

Nightwish wrote:
    from Iltalehti May 31

That's reliable enough for me! I've been looking for that interview in English, where can I get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

On the NW forum here.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Sn@kebite

I actually dont think she is anything special to look at all, great looking for her ages , but nothing that picks my interest.

This is weird, the more i look at her the more attractive she is:D But this always happens to me with alot of girls.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

The new album's title, cover and tracklist have been announced!

cover_dpp.jpg

1. The Poet And The Pendulum
    2. Bye Bye Beautiful
    3. Amaranth
    4. Cadence Of Her Last Breath
    5. Master Passion Greed
    6. Eva
    7. Sahara
    8. Whoever Brings The Night
    9. For The Heart I Once Had
    10. The Islander
    11. Last Of The Wilds
    12. 7 Days To The Wolves
    13. Meadows Of Heaven

Not sure about the cover and title yet. They'll grow on me I'd say:D
    The tracklisting looks awesome. 14-minute TPATP is first track! I really didn't expect that, although I thought it'd be class if it were.
    I'm desperate for this album I have to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Well at least they put more thought into this cover, than that of the Once album. I wasnt expecting The Poet and the Pendulum to be the opening track either, but maybe Tuomas was sick of his epic tracks at the end of the albums.

• Advertisement
Advertisement