Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need Punto Door Mouldings....

Options
  • 24-05-2007 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Anyone know where i mite get some Punto Door mouldings before the weekend?
    Long story but i need them BAD!!!

FIAT want 30euro PER MOULDING!!!
    120euro TOTAL! :eek:

I've been trying to find scrap yards and stuff but i work in Sandyford and live in Swords so i cant go looking cos of work so i'm relaying on phone numbers and most of these places dont seem to have one :(

Anyone?.......... PLEASE :D

PS: - Door Mouldings=Rub Strips

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

I'd say they are a dealer only item, and since they are most likely stick on, the chances of removing one from a scrapper and refitting are next to impossible !

Find out if they definitely ARE stick on or clip on, the latter you may have some succes with, but your time limit is..............limiting !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 meeeboards

lol Nah there they stick on ones and i have the correct sticky stuff so its no problem getting them back on. I guess this is more of this kinda question:

Anyone seen a 3 door punto laying anywhere?
    Written off, Scrap yard, breakers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

There was a guy on here in the past week who damaged his paint cause he took his off as he didn't want them. You could search for his post and ask him for his.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

You shouldn't have a problem finding parts for that model punto in scrappies.

They were everywhere at one time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 meeeboards

Thats the problem i cant find any scrappies that have contact phone numbers lol Anyone know of any either on the northside or anywhere around sandyford/carrickmines?

• Advertisement
Advertisement