Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foot Tattoo

Options
  • 24-05-2007 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭

Thinking of getting a tattoo on my foot at the weekend, just a little flower or something, has anyone got one and how sore was it? I am a total wuss when it comes to pain.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

itl hurt more than usual because theres not much fat on your feet so its just thin layer of skin. just pop a painkiller after its done and youl be fine, eating before getting the tattoo helps alot also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭mel123

Thanks, first tattoo so i am a little nervous!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

youl be fine, i got my first one done a few months ago. its bearable :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Dublin1983

check out my tatts, im in the middle of getting 2 sleevees-http://geago.bebo.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Aisling!

I just got a tattoo on my foot last Monday, six stars from my toe to my ankle, it was my first tattoo aswell. To be honest I didn't find it too bad I actually expected it to be alot worse it was more of a nagging kinda pain nothing excruciating, more annoying, if it helps I even giggled a bit in certain places, ticklish pain!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

yeah apparently i got mine in the worst place possible,behind the ankle where the skin is very thin,but it was grand:)doesnt hurt at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

I dunno about that. I have both mine done. And in saying that, they are bigger than stars and whatever.

My right foot was fine. No worries there. The left hurt. Nothing major, but yes. It hurts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I got a little one done, just beside my baby toe on my left foot and it hurt just a little bit. Nothing major, plus it was a little ticklish in places also. I'd say go for it... only thing about mine is people keep standing on my foot... it's because of the type of tattoo though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭mel123

Thanks guys, looking up the net now for designs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

I have both my feet done - relatively large designs that cover the whole top of each foot down to where my toes start. I found it totally excruciating -- the worst of all my tattoos by a long shot. But these things are so subjective, and some people handle pain much better than others anyway, so it could well be fine for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

yeah i suppose it just varies,my friend said it was agony but another said it was grand

Advertisement