Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mitsubishi L200 springs

Options
  • 24-05-2007 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

I seem to have a problem with my spring bushings, they squeak constantly and I am always having to spray lubricant on them, the noise stops for a few days but comes back again. The jeep is only 3 months old, would this be a common fault in the L200's or what do ye think?? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Seinas wrote:
    I seem to have a problem with my spring bushings, they squeak constantly and I am always having to spray lubricant on them, the noise stops for a few days but comes back again. The jeep is only 3 months old, would this be a common fault in the L200's or what do ye think?? thanks
    Bring it back, it's under warranty. I wouldn't mention having sprayed lubricant on the bushings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Seinas

well it was serviced last week, and the noise from the spring bushings stopped...

but now ten days or so later, they are at it again :mad: :mad:

i wouldnt mind, but last week the dealership was trying to charge me for the work they did:mad:

take it from me, do not buy the new L200's.... get a Hilux instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭golden

Keep on going back to the dealer each time it happens. We had a L200 and had major problems with it glad it was under warranty otherwise it would cost us a fortune. We also had gasket problems as well this was covered under warranty.

Advertisement