Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

taxi whistle ringtone

• 24-05-2007 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone have the taxi whistle ringtone that comes on Sony Ericssons that they could give me?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭testicle

Have a K800i and a W850i, no taxi whistle ringtones here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Yah, I have a k800i and a w810i here in front of me ...

It was on the k750i I think, but doesn't seem to be on the newer ones .. I could be way off though, maybe it was on a Nokia?

It may actually be a Nokia one according to random threads on the esato forums... can't find a link though, jsut people looking for it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

A whistle and a girl/woman shouting taxi? I have it on a Nokia, but its "copyright protected" and I can't copy if off the phone.

Can you record it into a mic on your PC and see what it comes up like? If you have a few spare mins please ...

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

No. No.No.No.No.Noooooooo my sister had it as a text notifier and it did my head in .....

parsi wrote:
    No. No.No.No.No.Noooooooo my sister had it as a text notifier and it did my head in .....
    lol ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Tomorrow after work I'll do it for you :)

Tomorrow after work I'll do it for you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Nice one - anyone who can help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Bulmers

there's one at this link, girlfriend has this one..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lzuwuu

Cheers mate :)

Advertisement