Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Receiver

• 24-05-2007 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

any1 else have 1 of these thingys?most of the channels appear to be gone from them,anyone know the story?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

was just on the phone to chap who has one his is not working either or is his friends who supplied the box!!!!
    looks like the codes have being changed!!!!
    Myself have gone down the legal road;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 cwat69

only bought the f******* thing 2 days ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Is this a discussion about illegal tv?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Mossy Monk wrote:
    Is this a discussion about illegal tv?

looks like it ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

dont worry it can be fixed, ntl just changed the codes.bring it to whoever you bought it from and tell them, im sure they already know

• Advertisement

dont worry it can be fixed, ntl just changed the codes.bring it to whoever you bought it from and tell them, im sure they already know
    nice 1!sure hope so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

cwat69 wrote:
    only bought the f******* thing 2 days ago!

Serves you right, cheapskate. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I don't understand why you came here looking for help with this. Slap in the face for those who actually pay don't you think?

Mossy Monk wrote:
    I don't understand why you came here looking for help with this. Slap in the face for those who actually pay don't you think?
    Not realy mate each to their own i say,just seeing if anyone knew the story,cheers for the replys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Locked, illegal activity won't be promoted here.

edit: Sorry wasn't sure if you were around, flamegrill. Will leave this in your hands.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement