Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor's PAFFF

• 24-05-2007 6:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭

I registered for PAFFF a few days ago. I didn't have a chance to get €20 credit for a few days. I recently topped up there and assumed that i'd be ready to go with the service. Naturally i rang my FFF then checked my balance. I was €1.50 down :( I then rang up customer service who told me it would take a while to register me for the new service. Naturally i didn't mind but asked if i had been paying the new higher tariff all the while. To this she replied yes. I think it's disappointing that such a scenario has arisen.
    I know the usual people will come in with "you should have read the T&Cs" but still i'm slightly disappointed that they would bill me for using a service I could not have been using...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭7.Ronaldo

Once you topped up by €20 in one go after you've subscribed to the promotion then you wont be charged for calls to your PAFF.

Their have been cases where the promotion hasnt kicked in and the customer has been charged for Meteor to Meteor texts or calls to their PAFF. If this is the case then you should call Customer Care on 1905, they will take your details and send them onto CCTech who can fix the error with the promotion and back date the charges.

To subscribe to PAFF you need to change tariff. This means moving to Pre Pay Anytime Xtra. As soon as you move to this tariff your calls will be charged at a higher rate. Its then up to you whether or not you want to activate the PAFF promotion by topping up with €20 in one go every 30 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

What's a 'PAFF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Solair wrote:
    What's a 'PAFF?
    Phone A Friend For Free one would think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

Solair wrote:
    What's a 'PAFF?
    Phone a friend for free

Advertisement