Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Just For You Mike65

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Nah, this is for Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Volvoboy wrote:
    I will, but terms and conditions apply.;) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Dr. Seuss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

He! Nice one Victor, I could sail away with a couple of Mercs on that! But not that 1980 horror, Volvoboy that woud be the most expensive cheap car ever!

MIke.

• Advertisement

junkyard wrote:
    I will, but terms and conditions apply.;) :D

For some reason i have a feeling that your T&C's are evil at best:D

Mike, i thought that SEL would be right up your street?

-VB-

Too young for a start (got to be 30 yearer or the road tax is a killer) and its just too cheap. I bet it needs loads doing and I'm not set up for DIY on a major scale.

Just spotted this while googling

Mercedes116-Eurof.jpg

Mine eyes! :eek:

Mike.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Volvoboy wrote:
    For some reason i have a feeling that your T&C's are evil at best:D

-VB-
    Gee thanks VB, you made my day.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Wow, is this a "post a cheap banger thread"? Do we really need that trach on the roads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

FX Meister wrote:
    Do we really need that trach on the roads?

Yes, yes we do.

That 450SEL is so tempting, although I doubt Quinn Direct would like a 20yr. old driving a V8! And it would be also a complete money pit.

FX Meister wrote:
    Wow, is this a "post a cheap banger thread"? Do we really need that trach on the roads?
    is your car appreciating in value?

Max_Damage wrote:
    Yes, yes we do.

And it would be also a complete money pit.

Sort of thing a "visitor" would buy and use for a few weeks and then leave at the airport :D cheaper than car hire...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

kbannon wrote:
    is your car appreciating in value?
    Nope. is yours?
    So if those banger mercs for €500 are appreciating in value then they must have been really cheap brand new. Luckily for me my car isn't a money pit prone to breaking down and neither does it rattle and shake when I drive it.

FX Meister - Some people have diffrent tastes, it's a fact of life, but there is no need to **** on somthing that a person is intrested in, just because it's not to your taste, if you had your way (i am assuming), that everyone drove a Ford Focus LX, safe, reliable, respectable. But true Motorists are (like me and a few other motoring boardsies) into proper cars, sure they rattle and shake, make funny noises, and breakdown, but its worth it for to be driving somthing thats ''Not the Norm'', do ya get where i'm coming from?

-VB-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

FX Meister wrote:
    Nope. is yours?
    So if those banger mercs for €500 are appreciating in value then they must have been really cheap brand new. Luckily for me my car isn't a money pit prone to breaking down and neither does it rattle and shake when I drive it.

In due course, cars like that scrapheap Merc may someday slowly start to increase in value. It is currently in the 'twlight' zone of being too young to be considered a 'classic' and too old to be considered serious enough to be used as an everyday car.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,353 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

FX Meister wrote:
    Luckily for me my car isn't a money pit prone to breaking down and neither does it rattle and shake when I drive it.

Good for you. Now stop that trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Actually I'd buy that 450SEL, and I'd buy the W123 too if it was an auto !

If you want to see possibly the best 450SEL there currently is, then come to the Terenure Classic Car Show, July 8th. We will have one on our stand, immaculate original condition and low miles !

AND...................its a 6.9 !!

Anyway, kbannon...........love that M3, superb car and the price is not unrealistic either !

• Registered Users Posts: 65,353 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

MercMad wrote:
    AND...................its a 6.9 !!

The one and only :D

Damn, must try and make it to Terenure this year!

• Advertisement

FX Meister wrote:
    Nope. is yours?
    I don't drive a classic so why would it? An E39 isn't exactly highly sought after!
    However, the M3 I linked to, as with other E30s, if looked after are appreciating in value.
    Now as unkel says - stop trolling!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Originally Posted by kbannon
    Sweet I was afraid that you were linking to this crap
    http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index...r&carID=566259

This is the same body kit as that t!t from East 17 that ran himself over had on his E30, 'nuff said :D
    However as E30s go this is the one for me...
    http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index...r&carID=561503
    He's had that for sale for about 6 months, the guy who owns it made a few quid from buying UK E30's and selling them on here (he had a lovely 325i sport about 2 years ago). He was doing this to work towards getting an E30 M3, so I find myself wondering why he's flogging it? Lovely motor though, but there was another lovely Irish reg'd one on the BMW Owner's club classifieds for about €15-16k.

Advertisement