Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decking

Options
  • 24-05-2007 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Check out the following link for pictures and recommendations:-

<Pimpin aint easy yo!>

Highly recommended.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Are you on commission or are you just advertising your own business? No need to be covert!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Nimina

Neither actually. Just posted this for my husband. I didn't realise I was being 'covert'!

Any more questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

neither hu?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054937045&referrerid=&highlight=

pimping your site is against the rules i think

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Nimina

What is your problem? Pimping my site? My husband does decking...I posted his details on this? Why are you so begrudging?

SoBe - 'neither hu?' WHAT?? By the way, I also posted for my husband the fact he also does tiling - inundated with calls from people who read the post here. I can't, however, find the post...as you done such a great job of digging up the old post for decking, would you mind getting the tiling one too? Thanks so much!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Advertising is not free on this website, pay for it if you wish to do so when you return.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement