Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilmacanogue

Options
  • 24-05-2007 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can anybody please help me I am trying to find information on Private Micheal John Fisher who came from Kilmacanogue he was my grandfather Royal Dublin Fusaliers and was killed at chocolate hill Gallipolie on the 9th August 1915 .I have tried the english census of 1901 & can not find the marrage in the St.Helens Lancs records & it seems that records was destroyed in ww2
    Is there any body in the village can help me with infomation

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭FiSe

I know there's historical society active in Kilmac, but don't have contact on them. The only thinq I can think of is to contact local newspapers: Wicklow People, Bray People

• Registered Users Posts: 21,456 ✭✭✭✭Alun

A quick Google reveals the following ...

Kilmacanogue History Society

Redmond O'Hanlon, Secretary,
    Well Field, Kilmurry Grove, Kilmacanogue, Co. Wicklow
    Tel. 01 2860387
    redmond.ohanlon@irlhome.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kilmacanogue history society

Just to update the previous information, the society now has a website Kilmacanoguehistorysociety.com and all the contact details can be found there.

Advertisement