Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Two small issues with the Nokia N73

• 24-05-2007 11:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭

1.- My desktop is in some kind of office mode. To explain. At the top I have Signal, time, battery life and all that jazz. But just below there I have a list of icons that I can select from (contacts, new msg, calender, music and so on). Below that my calender entries and below that my "to-do list".
    I want to put the screen back to the way most are (and I have seen a phone with the type of desktop I have and the normal one in a store but no one there knew how to change them back). I have contacted 3 and nothing (oh they told be to go back to defaults but did not make a difference) and I have searched the Nokia website.
    Anyone know?

2.- There is a flashing blue light that is beside my small alternative camera. Anyone know if it can be turned off?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You need to look in your tools/settings (or phone settings) and turn off "Active Standby" for no1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

For the second go to menu-settings-phone-display and switch "Sleep Mode" off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭Dara Robinson

OMFG Guys, thanks soooooo much. got both sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

OMFG Guys, thanks soooooo much. got both sorted
    Another satisfied customer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Spliffy

this has been the way my screen has looked since i bought it with all the '
    office jazz never even knew there was another way to have it looking learn sumthin new everyday :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement