Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

tow bar

Options
  • 25-05-2007 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Best place to get a Towbar for a 98 corsa??.Or anybody have 1.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

What exactly are you planning to tow with a Corsa? One of these:

kids_cart_small.jpg

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

kids_cart_small.jpg

did i mention that I am an arsehole :D

hhhhahahah yeah because the corsa is small, hahahhhaa, it can't pull a trailer, ahhahahah, even just to bring the bins to the reycle center,hahahhaha bcause the 50kg of rubbish will be too heavey hahaha! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

:D

Funny fella eh? My father had a 1 litre Starlet many years ago that towed a Ford Sierra with no problems.

OP: Try Buy And Sell for a towbar, or even a few scrapyards. They can be fairly difficult to install without a pit, so best leave it to a mechanic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 centreofmotors

Yes The Buyandsell Or Your Local Trader

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭BrandonBlock

I have 1 from a 96 opel astra that would fit. €80 and its yours.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 centreofmotors

does that include all the bolts

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭maidhc

Max_Damage wrote:
    Funny fella eh? My father had a 1 litre Starlet many years ago that towed a Ford Sierra with no problems.

OP: Try Buy And Sell for a towbar, or even a few scrapyards. They can be fairly difficult to install without a pit, so best leave it to a mechanic.

Dont know about the corsa but most fords only require you remove the back bumper and bolt it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭BrandonBlock

centreofmotors yeah bolts included.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

Towbar for Astra will not fit Corsa. Should be able to get in scrap yard or try www.miw.ie They might have some.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,278 ✭✭✭✭Esel

does that include all the bolts
    Hope you're not planning to hijack this thread (and the towbar). :confused:

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
Advertisement