Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Straight/ Les/ Bi???

Options
  • 25-05-2007 2:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Okay here's my story:
    When I was in 7th grade I began to have a huge infatuation with one of my female teachers. She was so nice, funny, and gorgeous. I couldn't stop thinking about her, literally every time she looked at me I got like a rush.

At that point i was so confused because, how could i like a girl? I am not supposed to be a lesbian. This year (9th grade) I am still very confused. I think I might've fallen in love with this bi-sexual girl who I go to school with. She is my best friend and I think she might feel the same way.
    The problem is, I can't be gay. I still am attracked to guys by if a hot girl passes my eyes focus on her. I am so scared and confused because all I want more than anything is to be happy and straight, but it doesnt seem to be working that way.
    I often dream about kissing and touching another girl, but i think lesbian sex is really gross. I need some advice, anything you have to offer would be great.
    Thanks,
    Z. J.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Artmustang

Identity crisis eh? You might be a lesbian but you're fighting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

What age is 9th grade again? It's cool as long as you're hot and of a do-able age otherwise it's not.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It would be interesting to hear what you think lesbian sex is and what about it is any more 'gross' than sucking a penis. All sex is pretty ridiculous and 'gross' if you think about it.

Anyway, how you're feeling is entirely normal for your age.
    You're not 'in love' with your friend. You will realise this later in life.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Probably more appropriate for the Personal Issues forum rather then After Hours OP - thats exactly what they are good at over there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Moved from After Hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

9th grade means you're what, 15? You're a teenager, that's all. Don't worry about it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 gemgem182

sounds to me like infatuation its normal that when we admire someone feelings of deep admiration may become confused
    your still young

and by the way the thoughts of all sex should be sick to you not just lesbian:p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

gemgem182 wrote:
    and by the way the thoughts of all sex should be sick to you not just lesbian:p

Ah yes, good Catholic attitudes.

Advertisement