Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berbatov Speculation

Options
  • 25-05-2007 8:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

On BBC website this morn...Man U gettin ready to table £27.9m + Louis Saha for Berbatov....this is my worst nightmare coming through!...With all the dosh the club has.. surely there's no need to sell our most prized asset...if we do sell then this shows our ambition....Levy needs to stand up and be counted now coz with Bale coming on board and a few more w'ere on the verge of breakin in to top 4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I think this story might be more real than some of us are allowing ourselves to believe. Love is blind.

I said months ago that we should get prepared (mentally) for the prospect that Berbatov might not be at Spurs next season. It's easier to cope with the disapointment if you can see it coming.

If you bury you head in the sand and refuse to entertain the possibility of him being sold, and it happens it's a horrible horrible feeling.

I've learned to expect the worst when it comes to Spurs issues, it's the best way of handling the dissapointment when it inevitibley comes.

Football is a business and players are not fans. If the price is right he will be sold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

I think the story bout Berbs is bull****. 39m? is he really worth that and more importantly would man u have to pay that to get him? TBH I think Levy would sell at anything over 25m+.
    This Sun story has all the hallmarks of some counter spin. On the same day that the Mirror and others are reporting that the Glaziers want out the Sun comes out with this!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭theduffer

Oh ye of little faith!!!!!

his agent has just told sky sports news:

"I have seen the reports but it is all just speculation," Dantchev told skysports.com

"Nothing has changed - Dimitar is under contract at Tottenham.

"He is happy there and he has had a wonderful season.

"Dimitar is currently on his holidays and then he is away with the national team for some games.

"If Tottenham want to talk about a new deal we will be happy to have talks as everybody is happy at the moment."

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?HLID=468606&CPID=8&title=Berbatov+open+to+Spurs+talks&lid=&channel=Football_Home&f=rss&clid=6

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Has an offer of £52k per week for an extra 3 years.
    Looks certain to sign it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

lets see, theres no quotes in it from anyone other than something from fergie that he said about 6 months ago.

put to bed, barbatov isnt going anywhere this season, and im willing to bet theres going to be some more interesting signings coming in over the next 4 weeks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement