Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pool table

Options
  • 25-05-2007 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Any pub,s around eyre square with pool table going on the lash for the weekend

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 roomwithaskew

Sally Longs on abbeygate st have one. There's always the snooker club on eglington st, i think they have pool tables too. They used to anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

Sally Longs on abbeygate st have one. There's always the snooker club on eglington st, i think they have pool tables too. They used to anyway.
    cheers i will try sally,s not looking for snooker/pool club just drink and a game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 roomwithaskew

Sally's is the only one with a table that I know of. There must be another pub with a table though, I'm sure someone else will reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Mixers on Mary street
    In all pubs with a table there's is usually a lot of people wanting to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

think there's one in salthill as well ... I forget the name of the pub .. just down from the church ...

Usual rules ... put your name on the board ... and wait your turn ... winner stays on ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

o learys in salthill had one . havent been in years though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

You could always try the NUIG student bar but more than likely it could be closed for the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

s_carnage wrote:
    You could always try the NUIG student bar but more than likely it could be closed for the summer.

Bar stays open all summer to the best of my knowledge ...

Advertisement