Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning a mini park road trip

Options
  • 25-05-2007 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

With my last exam on monday and not starting work till the 6th i was thinking i could maybe go and checkout some of the parks that have been builth over the last year or so.

I was thinking i could do a park a day or somthing, depending on the distance from it is from dublin. The ones in dublin could prob all be visited in a day or 2 i recon.

I've no idea how far the other parks are from dublin or how to get to (all) them or their opening times.

Been a long time since i had a good session on my bmx or rollerblades so i think i should take this as an opportunity to kick start the summer in a good way.

If people can give me some guidance as to opening times, locations, tips etc i might compile it all in 1 thread.

Advertisement