Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Progression into 2nd year

• 25-05-2007 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I have applied to do history as a single subject major next year and was just wondering is the selection process tough on students looking to get in?

I have kind of fcuked up one of the modules this semester and dont know whether it will have an affect or not. My results were good at christmas and so have been my results in one of the modules this semester but the other one i knid of made a balls of. I missed the tutorials because i had to work the days they were on and because of that i missed handing in one of the essays because i didnt know when it was due. Will this affect my chances of getting in next year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭burnedfaceman

entry into denominated arts is limited so exam results and tutorial reports determine which applicants get in.so if you have not attended tutorials you are at a disadvantage

Advertisement