Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jumpie's fitness plan...

Options
  • 25-05-2007 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Ok all, so my aim is to loose weight as since I have been studying, I've put on weight around my tummy, my thighs and my bum, so the aim is to loose weight around these areas and tone them up.

So I've started in my local gym, on a PAYG plan.

I'm female, 5"1, and my BMI is about 27.

Food consists of:

Breakfast: Cup of tea and a nutrigrain bar, occasionally an apple.

Lunch time: Sandwhich, brown bread, ham + salad, occasionally cheese and salad. Sometimes I have Ryvita instead which low fat cream cheese and tomatos.

Snack: Fruit, or go-ahead snack biscuits, 1.3grams of fat.

Dinner: usually meat, pots and veg, or lasagne + salad, or spag bol, or stir fry.

Snack: Nutrigrain bar/fruit.

In the gym (Which I cycle for about 10 mins to get to.) I go three times a week approx. Sometimes 4.

15 mins on bike.
    total of 20mins on treadmil (10mins x2 covering about 3laps (1200 meters) each time)
    8 mins on rowing maching.
    15 mins on crosstrainer.

I don't really do weights, sometimes I use them when doing situps on the fit-balls. I do about 30 sit ups in total. When I do the classes its far more!

I use the other body toning machines for my thighs, quads and hamstrings, and glutes. I do about 3x15 reps for each.

Then I use the machines for my arms and chest.

My aim is to loose a stone and a half... I have so far lost 7lbs (half a stone)

Will keep you informed...

Let me know if you have any tips, or if I am doing something wrong? I'd definitely appreciate it.

Advertisement