Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know bannow road well?

Options
  • 25-05-2007 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

whats it like? as in is there roving gangs of naked children haphazardly dismembering donkeys and dancing on burnt out cars or is it ok?

Comments

No its fine . Very quiet actually .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭hermit

I worked there for 3 years... your description is fairly accurate I'm afraid. The company (industrial units face the houses) I worked for where fighting a battle all the time with the locals and the premises beside it (pretty large) was burnt down by a group of lads. Seen a lot of stolen cars been smashed into railing etc... while there also and plenty of unmarked patrol cars used to give chase.

I haven't been on the road for about 2 years maybe 3 so not sure if it is still the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

It's fairly quiet these days, my aunt lives there. And I have to say I haven't seen much trouble in a good while. You'll get the normal amount of kids causing havoc, but nothing overly bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Up around the Batchers factory is one of the better roads in Cabra.

Advertisement