Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Cleaner

Options
  • 25-05-2007 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey,

I recently bought a suede purse. Only thing is it's mint green and now it's filthy. I've been looking for a dry cleaners in Dublin or Kildare that will dry clean it but nobody will? I've tried the home suede cleaner but it aint great and it's still filthy.

Does anybody know a dry cleaners that will clean hangbags and purses?

Cheers
    Fi :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Dry cleaners will normally steer clear of suede as, like leather, it may have to be specially done. It may get damaged and then you will blame him. Go to any cleaner and explain you are aware it may not come out to well but you will take full responsibility. He should try for you. If you are really stuck try paddy in Palmerstown shopping centre, kennelsfort rd, palmerstown. He has always struck me as reasonable.

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

A tin of suede cleaner, a rubber brush & a damp cloth and you'll have it done in a few minutes.

Go into a decent shoe store / shoe repair place and they will give you the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

i know that dry cleaners which work with supercritical co2 can handle leather and alikes, dunno if there are any in dub though

Advertisement